Pet food, Pet supplies & Pharmaceuticals:
Purina's Veterinary Diet
We maintain a consistent supply of both dry and wet versions of products including, but not limited to:
- DCO: Dual Fiber Control
- Helps control diabetes mellitus in your dog.
- NF: Kidney Function
- Helps manage canine kidney disease
- DRM: Dermatological Management
- Helps manage allergetic dermatitis, itchiness, and skin irriation.
- OM: Overweight Management
- Helps control your pet's weight by shedding fat, not muscle. Obesity in pets can lead to complications such as heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
- HA: Hydrolized (Formerly known as Hypoallergenic)
- Helps control the symptoms of food allergies, which can cause itchiness, diarrhea, nausea, and skin infections.
- UR: Urinary
- Helps control symptoms associated with kidney problems and urinary tract infections.
- DM: Dietetic Management
- Helps control diabetes mellitus in your cat.
- JM: Joint Mobility
- Helps your dog with the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- EN: Gastroenteric
- Helps your cat recover from gastric upset such as constipation, vomiting, diarrhea, and lack of appetite.
- DH: Dental Health
- Helps your pet to avoid plaque, tartar, bleeding gums, bad breath, and loose teeth.
Other Purina Products:
- Purina Proplan
- FOCUS Chicken and Rice Formula for Kittens
- SAVOR Chicken and Rice Formula for Adult Cats
- FOCUS Hairball Formula for Adult Cats
- FOCUS Chicken and Rice Formula for Puppies
- Purina Gentle Snackers: Hypoallergenic.
- Purina Yesterday's News: Go green with this cat litter.
Hills Prescription Diet
Our veternarians have also been very impressed with the efficacy, value and safety of Hills Prescription Diet line, which can help with conditions including but not limited to: obesity, gastrointestinal complaints, kidney stones, allergies and diabetes.
We maintain a consistent supply of:
- k/d Feline Renal
- Helps with the symptoms of renal (kidney) failure.
- c/d Feline Bladder Health (seafood or chicken flavor)
- Helps maintain the health of your cat's urinary tract.
- a/d Canine/Feline Critical Care
- Provides nutritional support of pets who are recovering from accidents, surgery or serious illness
- z/d Feline Low Allergen
- Specifically formulated for cats with food allergies
- r/d Canine Weightloss
- Helps manage obesity in dogs
- c/d Canine Urinary Tract
- Helps maintain the health of the urinary tract
- u/d Canine Non-Struvite Urinary Tract
- Prevents formation of kidney stones
- l/d Canine Gastrointestinal
- Helps with gastrointestinal complaints such as diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting
- z/d Canine Allergy Free
- Specifically formulated for dogs with food allergies
- w/d Canine Low Fat
- Helps dogs with obsesity and diabetes
Snacks, Treats and Pill Pockets
- Hills Science Diet: Jerkey Strips
- Hills, Prescription Pet Treats
- Greenies Treats (for cats): Chicken, Tuna, Ocean Fish
- Greenies Pill Pockets (for cats): Chicken
- Greenies Pill Pockets (for dogs): Roasted Duck and Pea, Chicken, Beef, Hickory Smoke
- Butler Lean Treats: Dogs, Cats, and Larger Dogs
- Butler Tartar Control for Cats
- Osteoform: Chewable calcium-phosphorus and vitamin supplement for dogs.
- Pine Valley Animal Hospital Liver Support
- Purina Gentle Snackers: Hypoallergenic Canine Treats
Tick, Flea, and Pest Control:
These products should be considered an additional supplement and second line of defense against insect borne diseases. Your first line of defense should always be preventitve medications such as Trifexis, Comfortis, Heartguard and other medications recommended by your veternarian. Solely relying on the below products will not ensure your pet will be flea from insects and insect related diseases. They may, however, help with control of insects in your home and yard and prevent them from bothering you and other members of your family as well as your pets.
- Pet Guard Insecticide Gel
- Yard Spray
- Preventic: Tick Guard Collar
- Knockout ES: Anti-Flea Area Treatment
- Knockout: Room and Area Fogger
- Flea, Tick and Botfly Spray
- Bugs, Etc. (Located in Wilmington!)
- FleaMaxx Flea Control Formula
- Flea Combs
- Enzadent Oral Care Chews for Dogs
- Virbac Enzymatic Toothpaste
- Virbac Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews
- Virbac Mini Toothbrushes
- Grannick's Bitter Apple
- A tested and tried product for more than sixty years, this spray prevents dogs from licking wounds, hot spots, and other regions that need undisturbed healing.
- DOUXO Seborrhea Shampoo
- Pets, like humans, can suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis, an unpleasant condition causing scaly patches and red skin. This shampoo has proven quite effective in mitigating this condition in dogs and cats.
- Highly recommended deshedding tool. Keeps your pet and your house healthy and clean.
- D-Basic Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
- Excellent general purpose shampoo.
- Pine Valley Animal Hospital's Aloe and Oatmeal Shampoo
- Uses natural ingredients to sooth your pet's itchy and irritated skin.
- Pine Valley Animal Hospital's Cucumber Melon Soothing Ear Cleanse
- Reduces odors and helps prevent infection in your pet's ears.
- VET Solutions 3% Benzyl Peroxide Shampoo
- Pets can also suffer from dermatological conditions we humans are all too familiar with: Acne, Folliculitis, and Ingrown Hairs. This shampoo fights excess oil and the bacteria that cause conditions like acne, folliculitis, ingrown hairs, and other skin irritations.
- Hylit Shampoo Essential Fatty Acids:
- Hylit Bath Spray:
- Rinse and coat conditioner. Keeps your pet's coat healthy, smooth, and clean between baths.
- Preva Medicated Wipes
- Safe but powerful antibacterial cleansing wipes for cats and dogs suffering from bacterial infections.
- Urine-Off Odor/Stain Remover:
- Accidents happen, but you can effectively remove the signs and smells associated with those accidents with this product.
- Paper Pet Carriers
- DAP: Dog Appeasing Pheromone: Helps stop fear or stress-related behavior in puppies and adult dogs such as destructive behavior, barking, house soiling, anxiety, and phobias of storms and rain. It can also assist with symptoms of anxiety associated with travelling, adoption, and new environments. Our patients have reported that this product is effective and has resulted in decreased anxiety in their pet.
- DAP Spray
- DAP Wall Plug-In
- DAP Plug-In Refills
- DAP Wall Plug-In
- Feliway Plug-In: The Feline version of DAP, this product reduces feline stress and behaviors related to that such as spraying (although the only real remedy for this is spaying/neuturing), scratching, and irritability. It can reduce anxiety in your cat during stressful situations such as moving, redecorating, the arrival of house guests, or the arrival of a new baby. As with DAP, our patients have reported that this product is effective in reducing anxiety in their cats.
- Feliway Plug-In Refills
- Groom-Aid Spray: Fragranced grooming spray for easy brushing of pet's coat. Adds luster and sheen to the pet's coat making it easier to brush while deodorizing at the same time.
- Petmate Deluxe FreshFlow Purifying Pet Fountain
- Anyone who is familiar with cats knows how much they love flowing water. This fountain encourages your cats to drink more frequently and filters out contaminents such as dust, food, and hair, that can pollute water bowls.
- Pfizer Lax-Aire
- Laxative and hairball remover
- Milk Replacements
- Canine Plus Multivitamin
- Perio Support for Canine and Feline
- Perio Support is designed for use in between scheduled cleanings to help maintain clean teeth and fresh breath. It is formulated to help control plaque formation and to support gum health.
- ThunderShirt Anxiety Vest for Dogs
- How could something so simple be so effective? More than three-thousand pet owners have attested that the Thundershirt vastly reduces agitation and anxiety in dogs and was inspired by the work of famous animal behaviorist Temple Grandin, who wrote about the efficacy of the Thundershirt in the February 2014 Journal of Veterinary Behavior. This product is great for pets who are agitated by vet visits, houseguests, and loud noises.