The Walk in rabies are now 10:00 - 1:00 pm.
- Thorough head-to-tail physical examination: Providing the best wellness care, customizing the care with the changing needs of your dog or puppy.
- State-of-the-art blood work: Our top of the line blood analysis equipment provides quick in-house complete blood count and chemisty analysis. This gives the Doctor's the information they need to determine the most effective treatment for your dog. Our newest IDEXX equipment provides same-day results.
- Surgical Medicine: Offering a full range of in-house surgical procedures for dogs.
- Cardiology Services: Providing on-site electrocardiography (EKG) services.
- Companion Laser Therapy: The latest technology in health care for your dog.
- Dental Services: Complete dental cleaning and polishing for the healthier canine.
- Digital X-ray Capability: Our state of the art digital radiology equipment provides instant high-quality images for rapid diagnosis.
- Ultrasound Service: We perform non-invasive ultrasound scans provided upon request by Dr. Sloan Dupree, DVM DACVR
- Latest Anesthetics & Pain Control: Providing only the necessary and safest anesthetics for your dog.
- Baths: Full range of bathing, cleaning, as well as basic grooming services.
- Boarding: Excellent boarding facilities for your dog or puppy for both short and long-term care.
- Personal management for dogs: Offering behavioral counseling for issues such as weight management, agression, barking, inappropriate chewing, digging and other problem behaviors.
- Referrals: All patients requiring advanced services will be offered a referrel for a surgeon or a radiologist or to NC State University.
- Pet food, pet supplies & Pharmaceuticals: We keep Purina and select Hill's Prescription Diet pet food in-stock. We also maintain an inventory of common prescription drugs as well as preventative flea, tick, and heartworm treatment products.
- Microchipping: By surgically implanting a small microchip programmed with embedded identity information, you may increase the chances of recovering a lost or stolen dog. Vets, animal care professionals, shelters, pounds, and animal control centers across the United States routinely check new or rescued pets for implanted microchips. The pre-programmed identify information can lead to the safe return of your pet. It is painless and done without anestethia.
Pine Valley Animal Hospital
Pine Valley Animal Hospital is a local family owned hospital. Our primary goal is to give you and your pets the very best care possible. Our experienced doctors and staff strive to provide timely, state-of-the-art veterinary services with reasonable fees and outstanding customer service.